What Messages to Write in a Thanksgiving Card
By Chandler Chandler
September 10, 2020
- Today I send you a heartwarming thank you for the laughter, joy and love we share.
- Sending you Thanksgiving wishes from our house to yours.
- During this time of gratitude, I am grateful for you and all the ways you have enriched my life.
- Sending you Thanksgiving love and gratitude across the miles from our home to your home.
- This Thanksgiving, may you enjoy your loved ones and your delicious Thanksgiving feast.
- Wishing you a Thanksgiving celebration filled with family, laughter and peace.
- Laughter, love,and yummy food - may you have it all this Thanksgiving Day.
- I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
- After the gobble gobble, I hope you get to snooze snooze.
- Enjoy your day, ignore your family.
- You’re not overeating today, you're fueling up for shopping tomorrow!
- During Covid-19, we all had days where we ate like it was Thanksgiving. Don’t let that stop you! Enjoy your day.
- I’m so full of the cray cray from 2020, but let’s not let that stop us from eating our way through Thanksgiving.
- I love Thanksgiving turkey, I’m a natural breast man.
- Wishing you a very happy Thanksgiving with a cleaning gnome who magically appears.
- After 2020, let’s sit at the kids’ table and let loose!
- Wishing you a very joyful and blessed Thanksgiving season.
- Wishing you the gift of abundance during this Thanksgiving season.
- Wishing you a harvest of good health, blessings and the gift of faith this Thanksgiving.
- Today we are grateful for all the Lord has given us, our families we love, the friends we find precious and the abundance of the season.
- I’m grateful God has blessed us as family members (friends) and I look forward to all the blessings God has in store for us.
Messages for Colleagues and Co-workers:
- I’ve enjoyed working with you. Wishing you and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving.
- I’m so grateful and thankful for everything you do. Happy Thanksgiving!
- During this time of gratitude, I want to express my appreciation for all your hard work. Happy Thanksgiving!
- It’s a pleasure working with you. Enjoy your Thanksgiving holiday.
- You’re my favorite co-worker. Shh don’t tell the others. Happy Thanksgiving!
Romantic Messages for Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
- I’m so grateful for you. Sending you hugs and kisses from across the miles (city).
- Even though we are not together this holiday, I am sending you wishes for a happy Thanksgiving!
Messages for Kids:
- Gobble gobble, may your belly be full and your big heart full of happiness.
- Besides the food, you are my favorite part of Thanksgiving!
- To my favorite source of smiles. Happy Thanksgiving!
- I love being with my favorite kid on my favorite holiday. Let’s eat!
- Why did the turkey join the band? Because it had some drumsticks!
- What did the turkey say before it was cooked? I’m already stuffed.
- What dance is just for Thanksgiving? The turkey trot!