What to Write in a Valentine's Day Greeting Card?
By Chandler Chandler January 30, 2020
Looking for the perfect greeting card to create sweet Valentine's Day memories?
We offer a huge selection of valentines to spread love and Valentine cheer to your friends and loved ones. Make Valentine's Day even sweeter by sending free ecards.
Need help with what to write in your Valentine's Day ecards?
You're ready to send your sweetheart and friends' Valentine cards. Now you just need the right words for a meaningful message.
In our guide, Doozycard writers show you a complete list of heart-felt messages to write in each Valentine greeting. You can mix messages to create a card with your own personalized touch.
Let everyone on your Valentine card list feel special with your unique personalized message.
What to Write in a Valentine’s Day Greeting Card For Romance
- Happy Valentine's Day to my sweetheart who fills my heart with hugs and kisses!
- Sweetheart you make my heart sing, our love is a concert I never want to end. Happy Valentine's Day xoxo!
- Happy Valentine's Day to the Valentine who has delivered all the love and cherished dreams I could ever want. I lovvve you Sweetheart!
- You're the peanut butter to my jelly, the carrots to my peas, the x's to my o's. I love what a perfect match we are. Happy Valentine's Day!
- I'm not sure what we have yet, but I like it. A whole lot!
- I love you to the moon and back and I love us to infinity and beyond. Happy Valentine's Day!
- I’d give up a million nights of (insert favorite night time hobby) for just one night with you.
- After you read this card, I'm going to hug you, kiss you, and do unimaginable things to you...Happy Valentines Day to my sweetheart!
What to Write in Valentine’s Day Greeting Card For Family
- Happy Valentine's Day to my sister. You're a perfect sister every which way. I love you to pieces xoxo!
- To my favorite aunt (mother, sister, mother-in-law), I hope all the love you give comes back to you exponentially on Valentine's Day!
- You’re more than just my brother (sister) — you’re the best sibling ever! Happy Valentine's Day!
- Because of you mom, I see the world as a beautiful place! Sending you all my love on Valentine’s Day!
- Our family has it's WILD moments - but we always pull through and still love one another. Sending you lots of love this Valentine’s Day!
- This valentine is for the best person in our family - from the other best one! Happy Valentine's Day!
- You do so much for all us throughout the year. Today is your day to be appreciated. Happy Valentine's Day Mom (dad)!
- Mom(dad) your love is sweeter than candy, more beautiful than any flower, and better than any gift. You are so speical to me and always have a place in my heart mom (dad). Happy Valentine's Day!
- You do so much for all of us throughout the year. Today is your day to be appreciated. Happy Valentine's Day mom(dad)
- Having you in our family makes us complete. I just want you to know how special you are to all of us mom (dad). Happy Valentine's Day mom(dad)!
What to Write in a Valentine’s Day Greeting Card For Your Friend
- Happy Valentines day to my BFF who makes me smile everytime I see you. You're so special you deserve all my xoxo. Happy Valentine's Day.
- To one of earth's greatest humans. Wishing all your greatness to come back to you a million times. Happy Valentine's Day!
- I love you and I love me but we - totally rock! Happy Valentine's Day to my BFF!
- You knock being a good friend out of the park. You deserve a stadium full of hugs and kisses! Happy Valentine's Day.
- To the friend who totally gets me. You always have a special palce in my heart. Happy Valentine's Day!
- Happy Valentine's Day to my partner in all things mischief. You make life exciting! I lovvve you!
What to Write in Valentine’s Day Greeting Cards For Kids
- Happy Valentine's Day to a kid sweeter than any candy. XOXO!
- You make my heart sing every day! You're my favorite radio station. Happy Valentine's Day!
- To my one and only #1 Valentine. Happy Valentine's Day to a great kid!
- Keep your heart full of love and you will always have a joyful life! Happy Valentine's Day to the kid who fills my heart with love and joy.
- You are the cutest Valentine. My heart is full of love for you. Happy Valentine's Day!
What to Write in Valentine's Day Greeting Cards For Teachers
- Roses are red. Violets are blue. You’re the best teacher, I'm glad I have you!
- To my teacher who is so much fun. You're definitely #1! Happy Valentine's Day!
- Happy Valentine's Day to my favorite teacher from your favorite student!
- Happy Valentine's Day to a teacher who shows me a new learning path to greatness. Your the best GPS!
- I hope you receive all the appreciation you deserve - which is all the appreciation in the world. Happy Valentine's Day to a great teacher!